The Conservatory houses our Members’ Café for lunches, snacks and coffee, as well as hot desk facilities and space for informal meetings. Open 9am – 5:30pm, with the latest AV equipment, this is also where we hold our Toast Talks and Conferences, catering for up to 60.
The Conservatory was originally built by the philanthropist Henry Ludlow. It was where he kept his palm trees. Henry lived at Heywood for 50 years in the 19th century. He would not recognise his Palm House now!
Conservatory and Cafe Membership Rates
Just £20 per month and includes:
• Members Only Café with subsidised prices
• Permission to invite up to 3 guests over 21
• Hot desks with charge points
• Wi-Fi with best in class security
• Soft furniture for informal meetings
• 30 acres of grounds, running circuit, and walks
• Invitations to events and networking opportunities
• Newsletter to keep you up to date
• Option to terminate on one month’s notice