The Conservatory houses our Members’ Café for lunches, snacks, and coffee, and the Cafe Workspace to work with hot desk facilities and space for informal meetings from 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
The space is also available to hire for events, with all the latest AV equipment, and this is also where we hold our Toast Talks and Conferences for up to 60, with a range of catering menu options.
The Conservatory was originally built by the philanthropist Henry Ludlow. It was where he kept his palm trees. Henry lived at Heywood for 50 years in the 19th century. He would not recognise his Palm House now!
Cafe Membership Rates
Just £20 per month and includes:
- Access to Conservatory to work 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
- Hot desks with charge points
- Wi-Fi with best in class security
- Members Only Café with subsidised prices
- Permission to invite up to 3 guests aged 18 and over
- Soft furniture for informal meetings
- Use of 30 acres of grounds, running circuit, and walks
- Book Day Rate Co-working in the Mansion
- Invitations to events and networking opportunities
- Newsletter to keep you up to date
- Option to terminate on one month’s notice